"THE STORY OF EVA” captures the remarkable legacy of Eva Mozes Kor. It will carry her critically important message to future generations and show, most of all, the power for good that just one dedicated person can have. The Educator’s Guide provides lesson plans surrounding 12 themes from the film. The themes and activities correspond with the Emotional Health Education Standards from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Indiana’s Employability Skills Benchmarks. We hope it will inspire you and your students! The Educational Toolkit includes:1. One-Hour Screening Edition: “THE STORY OF EVA” (Available on DVD and USB)
2. Electronic Educator’s Guide: “THE STORY OF EVA” (Grade Level: 4-12)
3. Electronic Discussion Guide: “Eva” (Community Discussion Guide)
4. Educator’s Guide: Surviving the Angel of Death(Grade Level: 5-12)
5. Eva Mozes Kor Poster (Size: 11X17”)
6. Paperback book: Surviving the Angel of Death by Eva Mozes Kor and Lisa Rojany Buccieri
7. Public Screening License for Education Facilities (excluding college and university public screenings)
Please note that due to film festival submissions the feature-length “Eva” documentary will not be available for purchase until the fall.